Four Days Duck Hunting
[ Santa Fe, Argentina ]
This package includes:
- Four full days of duck hunting
- Reception at the airport.
- Meeting and customs assistance in Cordoba.
- 5 nights and 5 days accommodations in an Lodge Cuatro Soles.
- All meals and beverages (American-style breakfast and dinner at your estancia).
- All Santa Fe ground transportation (Airport to Lodge Cuatro Soles of Santa Fe, Santa Fe to Airport, transportation to field areas, in 4×4 all terrain.)
- Traditional Argentina asados (barbecue) at lunch time in the field.
- One bird boy per hunter.
- Beverages during the hunting.
- Open bar.
- Laundry services included.
- WI-Fi in all accommodation.
The following are not included on the package:
- Phone Calls.
- Tips (you pay the bird boys typically USD 50.00 per day).
- Tips (for all staff USD 100.00 per person for a complete trip).
- Hunting licenses – USD 60.00 per day per hunter.
- Gun Rental – USD 60.00 per day for each gun.
- Gun Permit – USD 140.00 for each gun you bring.
- Shells | During duck hunting – The cost is USD 15.00 per box of 25 shells.
If you would like this hunting package, please fill out the follow form to contact us.